Cardiff City Supporters Trust-Today
Tonight sees another important meeting towards the setting up of an official supporter's trust for Cardiff City FC.
The meeting will take place at 7 pm Duke of Clarence, Canton but please e-mail Paul Corkery on Ppaul69@aol.com before turning up.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Chairs Welcome and Introductions - 5 mins
2. Possible Ground Rules - Geraint Jones 10 mins
3. Introduction to Supporters Direct - Kevin Rae
• Questions 30 mins
4. Election of Temporary Executive Officers - Geraint Jones 20 mins
• Web Manager
• Press Officer
5. Identification of Key Aims - The Group 10mins
6. Division into Proposed Workgroups - The Group
a) Growing Interest In The Trust -
1) Establish ways of advertising the Trust to supporters
2) Co ordinate organising, so that these ideas are put into action.
b) Organising The Public Meeting
Deal with all the detailed work to ensure that we organise a large professional public event.
7. Any Other Business
i) Date Venue and Time of Next Meetings